Miniature circuit breakers are mechanical switching devices able to switch, conduct and switch-off the current under normal conditions, and able to switch, conduct and automatically switch-off the current under abnormal circuit conditions, such as short circuit.
Miniature circuit breakers are suitable for protection from overload and short circuit. Method of connection: for AC MCBs optional, the input and output terminals can be changed.
- Standard: IEC60898
- Pole No.: 1P, 2P, 3P, 4P
- Rated voltage: 240/415V AC
- Rated current(A): 1,2,3,4,6,10,13,16,20,25,32,40,50,63
- Tripping curve: B, C, D
- Rated short-circuit capacity(Icn): 6kA
- Rated frequency: 50/60Hz
- Rated impulse withstand voltage: 4kV
- Electro-mechanicla endurance: 4000
- Contact position indication
- Connection terminal: Screw terminal Pillar terminal with clamp
- Connection capacity: Rigid conductor up to 25mm2
- Fastening torque: 2.0Nm
- Installation: On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm Panel mounting